Dubai City Tour
A fascinating historical excursion and orientation tour of the city during the tour we visit the following places:
- Jumeirah Mosque (It shows the beauty of Islamic architecture, the mosque can only be visited on Thursday and Sunday at 10:00 hrs with a prior reservation).
- Sheikh Maktoum Palace sight seeing Dubai Museum, Bastakiya, Gold Souk & spice market ( Where we stop for a while to admire the old wind-tower houses built by wealthy merchants. Close by, stands the 150-year old Al Fahidi Fort, which now houses the Dubai Museum. Here the Dubai Museum records the city’s past as an important pearl diving and trading centre. We continue our journey by Abra – a local water taxi which had survived over the centuries and which will bring us to the spice and gold souk. The spice trade gives the city its special oriental atmosphere and the famous gold souk will be a pleasure for your eyes)
- The Palm Jumeirah Dubai sightseeing & Photo Session near Atlantis Hotel
- Burj Khalifa the tallest Building in the World nearby Sightseeings
- Near by Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai Photo session
- Drive through the bustling Sheikh Zayed where you will find towering skyscrapers
* Half Day (4 Hrs) time including pick & drop to the hotel
* Required a minimum of 4 person
* Child below 4 years free of charge.